Avery teaches violin lessons, as well as viola and fiddle lessons, in Nolensville, Tennessee and via Skype or Google Hangouts. He has played the violin and fiddle for more than 25 years, and has been teaching students of all ages for 15+ years.
- I believe in every person’s ability to play the violin.
- Every student is unique; part of the art of teaching is discovering how to identify and connect with each individual learner.
- Practice makes perfect. If you practice, you will improve.
- Adept playing comes from well-developed technique.
- Musicianship doesn’t happen overnight – patience and hard work pay great dividends.
- Music is fun, and is meant to be enjoyed.
Commitment to students:
- High quality, personalized violin lessons.
- A positive, yet stimulating learning environment.
- The necessary tools to become an adept player.
Avery a registered Suzuki teacher.
No musical experience is required—new and experienced students all welcome. Avery tailors viola or violin lessons to your current level.
Click here for lesson rates and additional details.
Fun facts about Avery…
- My first band was a bluegrass and gospel band that consisted of me, my mom, dad, and younger sister.
- My country band in college was called Tim Dennison and the Creepers.
- I played with an artist on the Late Show with David Letterman during its last season.
- Recording music is one of my favorite things I get to do.
- I have a passion for teaching—I find it incredibly rewarding to watch a student grow and develop.
- I love music, coffee, classic cars, football (Go Pack Go!), my wonderful wife, Ashley and our toddler son, Owen.
Phone: (615) 878-2878
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.